12826847

My housing association told me in 2011 I had the right to acquire

Customer Question

My housing association told me in 2011 I had the right to acquire my property since spent £100,000 on extending and told I can't buy under the right to acquire because it's in a rural legislation area which was brought in in 2008/2009.. I have since found out as well the same housing association has just sold half a garden of a property a few doors down I have questioned them and they said land and property is different under rural legislation but if the garden is on the deeds to the house ? How .. Please help
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm willing to wait thank you for your help
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you still need help?