12826847

I want to enforce a Charging order dated April 1977:by order

Customer Question

I want to enforce a Charging order dated April 1977:by order for sale following a Judgement of 1976. I know the current statutory interest rate recoverable is 8% and that prior to that it was 15%. Is that the rate I should apply on my application. I cannot anywhere find the statutory intetest for 1976. The judgement was in High court Divorce division Thank you Josephine XXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Will you refund the money paid

Yes, of course, we refund on request. Please confirm and I will process this for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please. Cancel the order and refund

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You said you would refund as you were unable to answer this question? I have received no refund yet. What is happening?

Josephine

The refund was given on 8th August 2015. I have asked Customer Services to look at it for you.
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/98vzx-want-enforce-charging-order-dated-april-1977-by-order.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.