75100385

I have an online steam account, used and playing

I have an online steam account, used for buying and playing computer games, over the years I have purchased many games on steam but you need to be logged on to play them, my steam account was hijacked and I've reported it imediately yet I have had no response at all in five days, there are £100s worth of games in my account and until I regain control of my account I cant use them, is there anything legally I can do or say to pursued them to move a little faster?
Thanks,
Adrian Ablett
Hello my name is ***** ***** will help you.
What is it you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the games back asap, I have paid for them and by not responding I cant access them
Which country are they based in?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I believe they are a US company
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Reading their T&C's I think there will be nothing you can do for me
Its bad news I am afraid. You could take out a small claim in the UK but they could just ignore it. This means you would need to issue proceedings in the USA.
I assume they have a small claims procedure like here in the UK but I have no idea how that works I am afraid. But you can't issue in the UK.
I am sorry if this not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.