75100385

What is the correct way to ask prenuptual agreement,

What is the correct way to ask for a prenuptual agreement, without offending the other party?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Sadly there is no right or wrong way. You perhaps just need to phrase it as it would protect both parties so if the relationship broke down you both know where you would stand.
But sadly there is no correct or incorrect way of asking.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Alex, Have some idea how to broach the subject. I read in the newspapers a while ago about pet nups. Have you ever heard of them?