75100385

I have had a taxi working on Lowestoft railway station for

Customer Question

I have had a taxi working on Lowestoft railway station for 6 years we pay cabline uk £700 pounds pa for a permit and display the permit in the taxi window .for the last 5 weeks a taxi without a permit has been working on the rank saying his permit is applied for. befor cabline took over the station rank permit holder told the station staff and they came out and removed any taxi not displaying a valid permit . is it reasonable to expect cabline to have a system to stop cars without permits taking the work of permit holders .my contract states no car must work without a valid permit .any car without permit will be removed and the owner prohibited from working on any of their ranks but they have no system to accomplish this
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
I assume you want the taxi not to be allowed to stop? Have Cabline said a permit is being applied for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we sit on the station rank and wait for trains cabline say the taxi had no permit. they it sat on the rank 8 hours a day for 28 days taking its turn for work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please contact me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have lost contact with you please answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have not answerd any ? WHAT DO I DO
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.