12826847

There. I'm very worried that my computer has been on

Customer Question

Hi there.
I'm very worried that my computer has been on some illegal websites and I didn't initially realise that the website was illegal.
I am ashamed to admit that I struggle with porn. I visited a site with the term "jailbait" in the title not realising what the term meant fully. I thought it was a fantasy word for legal teens with daddy issues, rebellious etc (again this is very embarrassing to admit, bare in mind I am a young man myself).
The website did contain girls that appeared to be legal however it also contained images of what I am now certain are girls much younger. No nudes but nevertheless I am certain they were too young. I'm terrified that now my computer has visited the site I have broken the law and will be arrested.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

So as above I have accidentally been on a website that I am now certain was dodgy.

I left the site when I realised, absolutely nothing was downloaded or saved but im terrified of what it looks like.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

As above, I am terrified of what this looks like. I did not intentional view illegal content but I am now sure the website contained it. I'm terrified of what this looks like. I'm not into that stuff at all, this is all very embarrassing and scary.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
My question was not answered
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry I never intended to relist it as incomplete, I just thought I had to pay more to get replies so wasn't sure what to do.

No problem.
What I need to know is what is your question about this please?