31090051

I have had a problem with Undiscover Scotland, I have read

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8qrgp-copyright-breach-contract-photo-questioni.html
I have had a problem with Undiscover Scotland, I have read the thread above and found the information very useful. I have used it to draft a response to Mr Lussey and wondered if you would be kind enough to read it over and advise please.
Dear Mr Hussey;
We have received your claim for damages
We regret to inform you that we are unwilling to pay this claim; our advisor suggests that the claim is excessive and extortionate. We used the images in good faith, our content is user generated and as such anyone can insert images on our site, as well as the intern we employed for a short time. We have only ever used rights free images. As soon as we were informed by you that there may be a copyright issue we removed the images immediately without disputing ownership of the images. There has been no financial gain from the use of these images; our site users are there to find out ‘What’s On’.
We als
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Your draft letter appears to be incomplete but the section I have managed to read is excellent. As long as the letter indicates that the pictures were removed as soon as copyright was intimated and that you accuse them of extortionate tactics, those are the comp nets that you have to communicate.
I hope this helps.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Here is the letter does the complete letter change anything?

We have received your claim for damages

We also note that your name appears in threads on the internet with similar issues with full track histories with responses from a lawyer qualified in Copy write matters http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8qrgp-copyright-breach-contract-photo-questioni.html

We can however without prejudice offer free advertising within our website as I believe there is a natural synergy between what our sites offer. We have over 60,000 event listings on our web site, we would be willing to offer free access to this information to enhance your web site; we would supply and if necessary install links on your web site. We would obviously install links to your web site from our site. I feel this would benefit both our companies.

We could discuss this further if you are interested.

We have offered an apology and the option to work together hopefully this will satisfy you and bring this matter to a close.

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Subject to spelling, that's fine.