31090051

My sister died with no spouse or children to inherit her estate.

my sister died with no spouse or children to inherit her estate. She is survived by myself and an older sister. Our younger brother died some years ago before our sister. MY QUESTION IS; Are my younger brothers children entitled to a share of thei aunts estate?
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and will help you with this. Assuming there is no will, the estate is divided a third to you, a third to your sister and a third between your late brother's children. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.