12826847

I have been working with a builder years as a bookkeeper

Customer Question

I have been working with a builder for 42 years as a bookkeeper two years ago my boss who is also my father. stopped paying me he could not afford to pay me. I continued to send his constuction returns that was all I was able to get from him he said he attended to the v a t etc. he in a way was paying me he was paying my car insurance.now he has taken a stroke which may explain his moods.I was wondering after 40 years paying tax&NI if Iam due a redundancy. The buisness will fold.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. So were you en employee or self employed?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long has she worked there for?