12826847

I have recently had to leave my marital home due to

Customer Question

Hi, I have recently had to leave my marital home due to domestic abuse. The house was only bought in February this year, it is in my husbands name only as it was bought with money he had from his last property. We have been together for four years and married for two. I understand I am not entitled to anything financially from the house. However, do I have the right to enter the house as my personal property is still inside. And what if he has changed the locks?
Also we had a joint savings account in both our married names, I took exactly half of our savings, was I entitled to do so??
We live in Scotland for your information.
Juliann XXXXXXX
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I thought I may have an answer by now, as its been nearly 12hrs and I paid £38!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you just cancel and refund please.
Julieann