ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

I have a financial interest in my son's property and we both

I have a financial interest in my son's property and we both want this putting in a legal document. How do I go about this in the cheapest way possible!?
If you are now wishing to record the interest that you have in your sons property then you should consider drawing up a Deed of Trust.
This is a legal document that can be used to specify how the interest in the property is held.
Solicitors normally charge around 2 hours work for such instructions - approx between £200 to £500.
There are also on-line companies that you can consider.
One such company can be found at http://www.deedoftrust.co.uk/
They state on their site that they will complete the work for a fixed fee of £150 plus disbursements and that they complete any required Land Registry applications for you to ensure your interests are protected by an appropriate restriction - at no additional cost.
Kind Regards
Caroline
I would be grateful if you could kindly rate my answer. I am new to this service and positive feedback is gratefully received.