ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

Legal right to land belonging to a neighbour that I have been

legal right to land belonging to a neighbour that I have been gardening for over 10 years with his permission
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately as you have been gardening part of your neighbours land for ten years with his permission then you are unlikely to have any legal rights to this land.
If you did not have the owners permission ( and if the Land is registered) you could have tried to apply for adverse possession of the title however it would be likely that the registered owner would still block your application.
Kind Regards
Caroline
I would be grateful if you could kindly rate my answer. I am new to this service and positive feedback is gratefully received.