75100385

How long do you get to vacate a feild with horse and stables

how long do you get to vacate a feild with horse and stables on. i was given only a few hours last week. i have never missed my payments and my land is maintained to a very high standard. i have been at this stable for 6 years, the last 3 with these owners. i was told in the morning that i had to vacate and move the horse equipment, food , straw ect with nowhere to go. the present owners are selling but where told they couldnt have a sitting tenent, although the new owners who move into it on 9 th sept have no problems at all and want me to stay. i feel i have been very misued and the old owners where very intimadating
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you have any form of agreement in writing please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no, never had in 6 years

How often do you pay rent?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

every month, |£60 always in cash, never a receipt book. many thanks for your help

Ok, then because you pay monthly you are entitled to a months notice. You should write and say they are being unreasonable and as you pay monthly you should get this period.
You can say if they refuse then you will seek a Court order preventing them taking any step to evict you. For this you would need to complete forms N1:
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf
And N16a:
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.