75100385

How do i evict my dad from my house i let him live with me

how do i evict my dad from my house i let him live with me rent free for 15 years
he has to use oxgen most of the time and keeps leaving it turned on when not in the room i keep teling him that is a fire rise he just does not care he up sets me an my mother who lives with me to he sits their growling most of the days it driving us mad does not respect my house at tall all ways in a bad mood mum wants him to leave to he stress her out so much all he cares about is him self as he does not pay rent not sure how to get him out wrote him a letter to ask him to leave gave him six weeks he just throw it a way
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you,
I assume he has no financial interest in your house or named on deeds or anything?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I own the house he has no interest in it

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. You have written giving 6 weeks which is fine. You have 2 options from here:
1) You can just change the locks and not let him in. If he tries to break in you can call the Police
2) You can get a Court order. This means going to Court and seeking an order to evict him and stop him from coming back. Clearly there is a cost here but you can ask the Court for costs, it is £280 to issue the claim.