12826847

My problem is the other way around, I am presently disqualified

My problem is the other way around, I am presently disqualified in the UK for 9 months, if I applied for my test, took it and passed in Guernsey, could I then use the Guernsey licence in the UK until next April, when I get my UK Licence back again?
Sorry, your ban ends in April?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Jo,

Thank you for replying to my question, but so far you have not said anything apart from "sorry", which is nice to know, but does not advance my cause very much.

Yours,

John.

That is because I need more information which is why I asked the question.
Good luck with this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Jo,

What do you want me to do now?

Yours,

John.

I need the information I asked for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What information?

Sorry, your ban ends in April?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I read that as you are sorry that my ban ends in April, but if you are asking does my ban end in April, then the answer is yes at the end of April (30/4/16).

If you are banned then you cannot drive at all whatever licences you have.
If you are proposing to drive in the Uk on a Guernsey licence during the currency of a ban in the Uk then that would be an offence.
Your licence is not revoked. It is not as simple as getting another licence. You are disqualified from driving in the UK under any licence for any reason.
If you are proposing to drive after the end of your ban on any compliant licence then that is fine.