12826847

My neighbours are spreading SLANDER saying I am a peadophile.

Customer Question

My neighbours are spreading SLANDER saying I am a peadophile. There is no evidence that I spend any time with children in my home or in public, but mud sticks and the Parish council have investigated me more than once for the same reason. The neighbours on both sides want me evicted or removed and the harrassment to get me out has continued for 10 years. Police are no use! Both neighbours are suing for damages. I have a clean criminal record.
Do they have any money to pay the award if you won?
I see you haven't yet rated two previous answers so I would be grateful if you could do that now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The answer I received made me helpless to take action, and was inconclusive. The problems have got worse not better.

If you were displeased with my previous answer then I will opt out as I am unable to continue.
All the best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is just a SCAM to get money under false pretenses! I have paid you £66 with a promise of an answer and you failed to deliver. You are a criminal!!!!!!

I want a refund I was promised an answer!!!!!!!!!