75100385

My neighbour has a evasive bamboo whic is planted close tothe

Customer Question

My neighbour has a evasive bamboo whic is planted close tothe fence and its roots have spread lifting our block paving and the roots have also spread in between our shrubs so unable to dig the soil. What can I do and what are my rights to have it removed as the drain pipes can be damaged by the roots eventually.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this,
Just to be clear, are the roots on your side?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry clicked acceptance in error for phone call. Please delete. Also kindly refund the money £36.00 as I have had some free advice from a solicitor friend yesterday. But for sure will use you in future.
Many thanks and apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for your understanding.
Good luck.