We are suffering from harassment and false allegations made

Customer Question

We are suffering from harassment and false allegations made against us to Thames Valley Police.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Our neighbours attitude is that they "know" that the building work at the front of the house is a breach of a covenant. They painted the walls grey, accepted that was a breach, and agreed to have it removed. They have done that, BUT, they are in the position that despite the covenants that they will carry on changing the front of their house irrespective of the covenants. They believe that since they have planning permission, rbwm planning have acknowledged the covenants, but say that it is a private matter and they act irrespective of covenants. We have had nothing but trouble from this build. We are the original house with 2 wings , North and South. The south side built a new extension over a period of 12 months, they worked with us and we NEVER had a reason to make a single complaint.

The Coach House owners, work in Abu Dabai and do not have to suffer from the disruption. We have a child who has a genetic defect and Atypical Autism. Approx. 205 of autistic children have a psychological problem. RBWM instead of helping us accussed us of Child Abuse, before our son had a diagnosis. He is very bitter about spending nearly 29 months taken from our care, but is back with us.

The Crux is that we are very stressed, the neighbours are fully aware of our stress and their attitude is stuff you "we have the money" so F*** Off.

I was going through Roger J Smith, Property Law ISBN 0-582-47338-1

EAN Code 9 780582 473386, and it is very "light" on these matters.

This action by the neighbours has tipped us over the edge

Q. what we need to know is how we STOP the KNOWINGLY illegal building at the front, breach of covenant. We , my wife and I, have been made redundant, on not good terms, 5 times so we need to know how to move forward.

We have stopped the builders starting at 7.30. but we need to stop the work at the front of the house.

The neighbours asked us to knock down our wall so that we do not use a joint entrance, again this is in the covenants.

this is simply 2bully boy" tactics, with Thames Valley Police involved saying we are the aggressors.

We have made a formal complaint to a DCI who has failed to respond.

HELP. Tell us some questions for us to answer.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I don't know anything about covenants I'm afraid.
Your original question was about the conduct of the police which is my area.
I will opt out for others.