Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

HiI would like to ask if it is important to both parents

Customer Question

I would like to ask if it is important to both parents be in the uk with children.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
It is important that a child gets to spend time with both parents unless their are children protection concerns.
Ideally it is easier to have a relationship with children if both parents are in the UK.
If this isn't possible indirect contact: Skype, telephone, letters etc should be promoted.
Kind Regards
Caroline
Please rate positively.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your answer, I mean under immigration law tier 4 visa , can I apply for tier 4 visa with my daughter( Dependents) as the father will not with me in the UK.
Apologies your question is under family law. I will opt out. Kind regards
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, yes please I am still waiting for an answer, I appreciate your cooperation.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Nicole ,
Thanks for your interest, please close the question and kindly proceed a refund for me. Thanks for your efforts to find me an answer.
Ola