12826847

I asked this question about regulated tenancy rights 2 days

Customer Question

I asked this question about regulated tenancy rights 2 days ago. Am I likely to get an answer today please as the consolation meeting is due to take place tomorrow
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I can't see your old question.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Could I ask you to look at the list of questions on your system and you will see there is one that starts `I am a regulated tenant and goes on to ask about the limits a landlord can increase rent. The question was posted 2 days ago but there has been no answer which is what I have been concerned about. the question was posed by me as a guest to the site but due to no response to anything even my payment having been received I subsequently registered. This is why I have raised the present question.

I hope this is of help

Sadly I already did that, it does not show in your previous question history.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I find this a little strange as I have seen it there myself this morning which is why I have posed the present question. The old question is under the heading of law as opposed to property law does this make a difference to where you may have looked. If you are still not able to find it then I will have to set it out again which is what I was trying to avoid for obvious reasons.

Ok, found it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Great - Look forward to hearing from you but if you need any further info please let me know

Sure, please dont reply to this question as the system thinks you are stuck.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As I have heard no further from you do I take the question is causing problems and you will not be able to help ?

Please don't reply to this one as the system thinks you are stuck. If I or my colleagues are able to deal with it, you can expect s reply there. Thanks in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As a day has passed since the question was located despite my having posted it prior to this I would have thought with all your experts that someone would have been able to answer by now. I say this because the question is what I would have expected you all to class as basic law in view of the topic. In any event the consultation meeting is to take place this afternoon so if you are not able to answer which appears to be the case there is no longer any point.

I am sorry if this sounds harsh but I needed the answer for the meeting

Ok. But if you keep posting to this question I have to reply because the system thinks you are stuck and waiting for a reply. We are all qualified in different subject areas, indeed property law has many different areas one can specialise in.