75100385

I've just came back from my holidays and received 3 speeding

Customer Question

I've just came back from my holidays and received 3 speeding fines in the post. 2 for 80mph and one for 83mph on a motorway in Scotland within 9 minutes of each other. I can't understand this as I had the cruise control set at 77mph to avoid this happening. What can you advised me to do?
Lee Wackett
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You have 2 options:
1) Plead guilty if you accept the offences
2) If you do not then you must plead not guilty.The matter will be set down for trial and a Court will decide whether you are guilty. You can defend it on the basis you dont accept the speed because of cruise control. Of course it may be that either the camera speed is defective or your cruise control is.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.