12826847

Jo, In the court application I sent to set the judgement

Customer Question

Hi Jo,
In the court application I sent to set the judgement aside, I stated I believed it to be fraudulent, then I filed my defence after it had been set aside denying all knowledge of the debt nor having had any communication with the claimant.
They have now sent me a document from 2006 with what appears to be my signature, but I did not sign the document. As stated in my initial application to have it set aside, that I had since discovered a debt in my name, using my dob but at an address I have never been to, let alone lived at, in the same area in which I do live.
The claimant has put a 14 day limit for me to accept their offer along with accepting a Tomlin Order. I do not understand exactly what the Tomlin order is about. They mention they do not want it to go to court again and I should accept this order.
I feel threatened and frightened by the prospect of going to court as they have the means to drag it out and I don't, hence my seeking advice online.
I really want to know the best way of responding to the claimant within the time and if there is a specific procedure I should adopt.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other
I clicked on my first question to rate it and closed our conversation, i received an email saying duplicate question but it wasn't.
I please need help.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Has the application to set aside been heard?