12826847

We have recently been left a property in my Aunts will, her

Customer Question

We have recently been left a property in my Aunts will, her sister-in-law, my Aunt by marriage, who has lived in the property for 45 years is still living in the house. We have been to solicitors and it has been agreed that Mrs Peaty may remain in the property, rent free, as a life tenant. The agreement is that she pays all outgoings on the property, keeps the property in good repair. A surveyor has been sent in, at our expense, and finds that the property is in disrepair. Pointing is required on the chimney pots, bay window may need a new lintel, asbestos garage, unused, falling down, lead piping to the water supply, no central heating, rising damp, broken window in back bedroom, electrics and gas need checking, maybe rewiring. Would either she, or us, be eligible for any grants towards improvements? What is she responsible for? What are we responsible for? Also if she needs to vacate the property whilst any necessary work is done, who would be responsible for her upkeep away from the property. Thank you, ***** ***** XXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Nicola-mod,

Sorry, I don't seem to have received a previous email from you.

The questions are very important to us, so we don't mind it taking you

a little while for you to find the answers.

Regards,

Barbara.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Could you please try to find someone to answer the question. My

daughter is visiting from New Zealand from 9th September for 3

weeks.

I would like to be able to give her some answers.

Barbara XXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to find someone to answer! We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nicola,

Is there no chance at all of you finding the answer to my questions?

I am very disappointed, and according to your advertisement you can

answer anything.

Please try again for me.

Regards,

Barbara XXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As I have not heard anything from you, I assume you cannot help me.

I would like my money returned please.

Barbara XXX

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nicola,

Further to my recent email to you, which has not been answered as

quickly as my previous ones.

Our daughter has now arrived from New Zealand and I have no

answers for her,

Please could you refund my payment and I do not wish to pay monthly

to remain with you for further questions and answers.

Regards,

Barbara XXX