12826847

I am a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. I met my husband

Customer Question

I am a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. I met my husband 5 years ago. I married him in the UK in September 2013 and have a resident permit. Due to many difficulties we have agreed to separate and I am returning to Trinidad. He has agreed the terms of the settlement with me but we are currently not on speaking terms although we are in the same house. I am leaving on Friday and am taking some of my belongings and having the rest shipped. Should we enter a separation agreement. We prefer to divorce with two years consent rather than to air our grievances in public through any other type of divorce.
Debbie
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Since no answer was provided, my payment should have been refunded. This should be obvious.Debbie Sirjusingh