75100385

I am thinking of promoting free solar panels (my current business)

I am thinking of promoting free solar panels (my current business) but rather than paying canvassers to find the leads, I'm considering offering the commission directly to the customer and market this. In other words, they would get free solar plus £50, for example.
I just want to know whether there are any legal issues with this, and whether they could be overcome somehow?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
So its a refer a friend scheme?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not exactly, more a 'refer yourself'. At the moment I pay commissions to a number of self-employed sales people who canvas free solar panels for my company. In a bid to reduce costs and increase our market, I am looking to offer an amount of money (call it commission if you will) publicly, so anyone who takes on our service and qualifies will receive a payment of, let's say, £50.

Ok. Nothing to worry about, no legal issues. If they recommend someone then you pay the £50. No issue whatsoever, just make sure you have it in writing as to your terms of such commission.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.