12826847

Having had years of problems with a company who installed electric

Customer Question

Having had years of problems with a company who installed electric gates I have regularly had differences of opinion with them, but have never been offensive and I can argue the bill but my complaint is re the disgusting way in I was spoken to on this occasion. I am a lady aged almost 70, with a farm and caring for my elderly husband .I had told the engineer that the bill was clearly wrong, it also proved to take the man 3 visits to get the gates working. Two visits were on one bill and I waited for the next bill which arrived on Friday. On the Monday I received a phone call from the service manager to be told most aggressively that it was their fault and I would get a credit note for £80. An apology was never given, but because I asked for a new bill so that I could see exactly what I was paying for, he became aggressive,loudly talking over me in a bullying manner, and began to harass me for payment. The gates had only just been put in working order, I had only just received the bill for the complete repair, and I have always paid my bills.when. When I was told that he would come down to collect a cheque I saw this as bullying and harassment ,and politely ended the call. I would appreciate advice , I would like
a). An apology for this rude bullying phone all.
b) an apology for overcharging me by £80which was admitted as their fault
c) A full new bill showing exact dates, times , and work done. Thus giving me the ability to check exactly what I am being charged for.
Are you asking if you can force them to apologise?