12826847

I was caught driving drunk on a motorcycle I just bought

Hi I was caught driving drunk on a motorcycle I just bought that had no insurance and my driving license was not eligible to drive it. My court is on the 25th. Can you help me please
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What do I need to do and what will happen to me. Bare in mind I am a student

Do you deny the allegation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I am guilty but I fell under my house and the ambulance were called which led for the police to come

Was there an accident whilst driving as well?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I fell off the motocycle at a speed of 10mph

What was your reading?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

49mg

That isn't the highest reading but it is aggravated by the fact of the accident and that you had no licence or insurance.
For the drink driving there will be a ban of between 12-16 months and a fine of roughly 75-125% of your weekly income. If you don't declare an income they will presume that it is £415 a week.
The no insurance will probably lead to a nominal ban as well as there is no point in adding points.
They may issue no separate penalty for the no licence given that you will be banned for the drink driving.
There will also be a court charge of £180, and the victim surcharge of roughly 10% of the fine imposed upon you as well as costs of £85.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So in summary, the penalties for the 4 charges: drink driving, no insurance, no tax, no license. I am looking to pay around 500£ in fine and a permanent ban from driving and the court charges?

No.
The fine will be between 75-125% of your weekly income and the ban will be between 12-16 months although I would brace yourself for nearer 16 months.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Also, 1 more question. I don't have an income, my parents pay for my tuition and my living expenses. How do I tell them that?

You can just offer that account in mitigation but they probably wont accept that you have no income at all.