12826847

I took a dog to the vets,they did not want to no they told

Customer Question

i took a dog to the vets,they did not want to no they told inp christainmcneil 766,i owned the dog i do not own the dog,she went to my dads and my dad told her i am the owner of the dog charge me and areest me,my told her mark was in nothing to to with the dog ,went to court in cardiff mag court,the judge ask me are you guilty,or not guilty, i said to him not guilty,laura a stand in forced me to say guilty,i was very shocked,because i did nothing wrong
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, of which offence have they convicted you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

suspended imprisonment for 2 weeks consecutive wholly suspended 12 months -overall length of sentence 14 weeks suspend,but i done 1 year probation in westgate cardiff.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK.
So what was the offence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

being cruel to the dog left her in a bad way;i was shocked when they charged me for it,

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What was the charge?
Is this S4 Animal Welfare Act?
What is your defence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i took the dog in good faith,my dad was the owner of the dog, i would like all charges dropped for what i not do,i want to get my ds,sg,licence from the sia,i have my cert for my ds,sg,and christian mcneil 766 to admit for falsy writing statments wrong and get my father charge for wat he done.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. ***** need to know is
What was the charge?
Is this S4 Animal Welfare Act?
What is your defence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

from the 12th august 2011, 5 years ban not to go by any animals.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What it be possible to give me the information I asked for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. So
What I need to know is
What was the charge?
Is this S4 Animal Welfare Act?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what is s4 animal welfare act

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
A charge under the Animal Welfare Act.
To tell you whether you have a defence I will need to know the charge that you faced.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

for leaving a dog in a bad way letting her suffer for 1 week,with a open wound,i was not there on the farm,i got 5 years ban,1year probition,they charged me.for being cruel to her,

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Would it be possible to look at your charge sheet and tell me which legislation they quote?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok then i will try to find it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

where do i send it to

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Just tell me what the legislation is? You don't need to send it to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not to own any animals for 5years if i have a dog or go by any animals they told me i will get aressted and go back to court and be sent to jail.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
That is a sentence.
What I need to know is the charge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

suspened imprisoment for 2weeks consecutive wholly suspended for 12mths-overall lenght of sentence 14weeks suspended.1 year probition 1year stay out of trouble.convicted to surrenderto custodyat appointed time under the bail act1976 sec 6on 12th august 2011

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
That is a sentence.
What I need to know is the charge
It will have been on your charge sheet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

got chargeed for being cruelto the dog leaving her in a bad way,and being the owner

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am really sorry but I am not going to be able to help unless you can tell me what legislation is upon your charge sheet.
Your description coves a number of offences and some of them are made out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am not making it all up.being cruel to the dog and leaving her in a bad way.i willl try to find the sheet and will get in touch with you with all the details

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
Whenever you can.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i can not find my charge sheet what shall i do.can you tell me what shall i do

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am going to need to know whether tis is S4 or S9 Animal Welfare Act.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi jo just had some paper work of my dad who kept it back,everything what was said by christine mcneill.was all lies.section 19.i am very shocked what they done to me my dad told her but she did not listine at all what shall i do trying to get sg licence,past the test.i done nothing wrong.many thanks mark

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Would it be possible to give me the information I asked for.
I cannot advise without knowing the charge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this prosection is brought under section 4 of the animal welfare act.that failure to provide appropriate veterinary treatment caused suffring,the prosecution case is that suffering was unnecssary the injuriy was such tha the dog was euthanased. i was charged for that what i did not do,i was trying to tell them they did not to want to no.my uncle was up farm who was in charge with the animals my dad put him in charge.she was fine when i left her she was eating up dinking water.i told any problems phone dad up.i said to him i was working in bristol filming,

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
How long had you had her when you took her to the vets?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

she was not my dog.i never owend her at all.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
That is not the test.
How long was she in your possession?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

she was in my dad possession,my dad looked after her,and he gave her away to beth.later on to do the horses.to run the stables, he is the one who owned the dog.he told me,you dont own the dogs.horses.you got nothing to with the farm.he said to me i pay the bills.all the animals i own.i had a small flat above in the barn.but i go down my girlfriends house in the week,and the weekends.in roath cardiff.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Would it be possible to tell me how long you were in possession of this dog before you took her to the vets?
The issue is not who owned her.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

when i left my girlfriends house on a late night around 12 30am.got up farm turned the lights on revesrd the van back to to barn doors opened the doors the dog run out of the barn with the other dog she followed him when i cleand the van out for a house removal job and fliming,they both came back she was attack with a very small wound,she was fine bathed it,she was eating some dog meat,around 9.30 am i put her in stable,my uncle billy came up,came back monday morn around 8.30am to put my building gear on van,there was nobody up farm the front gates where open the stables doors where open i foung sky hiding under a shelf i heard her crying she court her throat on a brick.early mon morn.she was fine,came back monday around 8,30 am around 8 days

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
This was eight days with these injuries?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no she was fine drinking water and eating her meat up;very small cut/ a chap saw two men in the yard he phoned my dad up'and told him.the chap had cancer.they rent a field by stables/

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but this doesn't make any sense.
Why was she put to sleep?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

she was ok when i left her.when i came back that monday morning the front gates where open,when i found her in a bad way went to phone my dad up he said to me he was coming up to take her to the vet.i waited for him to arrive up farm he did not so.i felt sorry for her,i put a bandage on her took her to the vet .the young vet said to me the skin graph might not work.i asked her what is the best thing to do told me put her to sleep;i said to her phone my dad up first and tell him.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Would you mind trying to answer my information requests?
I am not going to be able to help unless you give me the information I ask for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
So what I need to know is why was she put to sleep?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the wound was to open wide on her throat,they said to me she looks slightly in pain so they put her to sleep

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
How long had she had that wound when you took her to the vets?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so what do think about it then.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it must have happed late sun afternoon around 5pm when two fellas where seen in the yard on that day

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK.
So how long had she had the wound when you took her to the vets?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the wound was ok wnen i left her that monday morning,i all happend sunday afternoon.around 5pm.then when i got up farm monday morn i found her around 8.35am.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are they saying you caused the wound?
Or allowed somebody else to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i try to tell them but they did not want to no,they are blaming me for what i not do wrong,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i tryed to tell them but they did not want to no,they are blaming me,i done nothing wrong

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, so can you give me that information?
Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i forgot to tell you in 2013 i spoke to a q,vet .we got talking she told me she did not sign statment about the dog,she said to me they were talking to christine mcneil.lets blame mark,she told me i trust you.you was not cruel to the dog,she said to me dont give my name,i can not be a witness for you i work for park vets canton cardiff.she said to me i no you was not the owner of the dog.i met the vet up the farm by me,she was doing a mare for a woman called maria.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I need the information above?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

she told me everything,i was set up.and ever since christine mcneil is harassing me she phones my dad house and ask my dad is mark there.where is he.she phoned around 3 times.what shall i do.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Would it be possible to tell me
Are they saying you caused the wound?
Or allowed somebody else to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no i did not caused the open wound,

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but are they saying that you did?
I am not going to be able to give you an accurate answer unless you give me the information I need.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

when the dog got bitten she had her coller on what my dad bought.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Would it be possible to tell me
Are they saying you caused the wound?
Or allowed somebody else to?