LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

My sister died three years ago without making a will. leaving

Customer Question

my sister died three years ago without making a will. leaving a property in london and money in a bank i am a woman of 85 not in the best of health.my sister spent the last few years of her life in a nursing home.i agreed for my brother to sell the property which he did .however he will not give me my share as he said myself and my daughter spent a large amount of my sisters money which is false he sent the fraud squad to visit us they said there was no case to answer what can i do as i live in sheltered accommodation on a pension my friend is sending this as my daughter is not in good health
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you.
Who is the executor of the will?
was there a will and what were you left in it. Under what power did your brother sell the property?