12826847

HelloI am currently married but have been physically

Customer Question

Hello I am currently married but have been physically separated (no divorce yet) a year and a half. I am from a culture and Religious persuasion that allow multiple wife. I was married in East African Kenya but I am a naturalized British citizen. My wife is is also a naturalized citizen but not based on my status but her own. Will I have any legal problems if I marry another wife without/before being divorced from my current wife? The current prospect is also from Kenya and not a resident nor citizen. My intention is to marry her in Kenya and settle her here with me.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Nicola

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I will wait. Though I'm hoping for a response soon.

Shiloh

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It has been about four months now and I haven't had any answer to my question and you have been billing me. I am kindly requesting all my money back as you haven't provided me with the service requested and I'm not longer in need of this service. Please refund me all moneys and cancel my all of whatever membership subscription you may have enrolled me on.

Shiloh