Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

If I get spouse visa can I work in the UK. What are

Customer Question

hello, if I get spouse visa can I work in the UK. What are the details of how many days I can travel outside the UK and what restrictions are for my partner ? Thank you
Also do I need to pass the life in the UK test to get spouse visa or is it not required for the spouse visa thank you.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.

Yes, you may work in the UK on a spouse visa.

Thereare no restrictions on the number of days you may spend outside the UK.

You do not need to pass the Life in the UK test for a spouse visa.

All the best
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I was not clear with my question. If I would like to appl yfpr indefinite leave to remain later. what are the restrictions regarding number of days outside the UK ? same for spouse ?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes please continue. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,