75100385

Can anybody help me please I went to buy a car and yes fell

Customer Question

Can anybody help me please I went to buy a car and yes fell for the five card trick however I put down £500 deposite after sleeping on it and my bank not allowing me to have the monies to purchase car I phoned them up the very next day to cancel car which I hadn't seen only buy photos from his other garage they then tell me that I have lost the £500 help help thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***********
I did try and call, what else is it you would like to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Although I agreed at the time to purchase vehcile I had not seen this vehcile as it was describe to me and he had it ship up from one of his other garages the following day for Me to see I
Indeed. If you can see the steps above you can sue and claim your money back.
Does that help?