12826847

I am currently in a temporary council accommodation,with

Customer Question

I am currently in a temporary council accommodation,with my four children we are being evicted on the 25/08/15 at 10:00am as the landlord requires her property back i have been to the council with all the papers of eviction since April 2015 and they have not done or said anything, they have just told us to wait. we are currently still in the property and have had no answer, i call my case worker and have not been able to speak to her, call so many places they just say i have to wait, i go to the council and they say the same. I am really concerned because i don't know what to do, can you please help me?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is it homeless services you are dealing with? Have you spoken to citizens advice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its temporary accommodation with the council, and no i have not spoken to citizen advise, thats why im asking you, iv been in temporary accommodation for 10 years i should have permanent accommodation by now.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Have they said you are on waiting list?