12826847

BUILDING/PLANNING LAWis there any way to get a

Customer Question

Hello BUILDING/PLANNING LAW is there any way to get a build over agreement decision overturned? Southern water refuse to allow a build over on a truck sewer with is 4m deep even though I have offered a alternative build plan which will protect there pipe. There have been over building built in the last couple of years over the pipe because southern water forgot the pipe was there and did not object so when I applied for planning I was not aware a build over agreement was needed. Thanks Jay XXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my question has slightly changed as I have got more information since you said you couldn't get me an answer.

Firstly can you tell me the qualifications of your expert?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I'm afraid we have not yet found an Expert for you, however, all of our Experts are qualified solicitors/barristers with the appropriate authorities. Qualifications are independently verified.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please can you refund my money as I had a very limited time to get information before my meeting tomorrow.

Many Thanks