75100385

How can I get NatWest to remove a court judgement against me

how can I get NatWest to remove a court judgement against me that they did when they had all ready entered into a iva with me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have they issued proceedings after the IVA was accepted please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes we had entered into the iva which NatWest had agreed to . Then we received a court summons we informed the iva people who got in touch with NatWest . But the ccj had been put on our credit file and they will not take it off . we have wrote to NatWest and phoned them they will not acknowledge us . The CCJ is still on our credit file

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. You need to apply yo set the CCJ aside, on the basis you have an IVA.
If the IVA was entered into before the CCJ then they should not have issued it and it is an irregular Judgment. You need to do this on form N244:
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdf
But you can't stop them putting a default on, only a CCJ.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your help can I get this form from the link above or from the court and will I have to pay .

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes there is a above form N244. There is a Court fee of £155 but you may be entitled to fee remission.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes thank you

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.