75100385

Just over 5 months ago I went into partnership with a lady

Just over 5 months ago I went into partnership with a lady who had a secondhand shop with the view of opening a cafe as I used to have my own cafe this seemed to be a great investment to be able to get a new cafe up and running but since parting with my savings of £3000 plus buying lots of equiptment the cafe has still not got up and running . Also working 40-50 hrs per wk with no pay I have told the said partner I want out as can't afford to keep working all these hours for no pay she has told me to take the equiptment I've bought as she wants a clean break but the money I invested was for the the business and as such I m the one that wants to leave the business I have no right to anything . Is this correct ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you want to achieve please?