75100385

I AM THE DIRECTOR OF A LTD COMPANY SELLING MOTOR VEHICLES ,

I AM THE DIRECTOR OF A LTD COMPANY SELLING MOTOR VEHICLES , RECENTLY WE SOLD A VEHICLE TO A CUSTOMER WHO HAS ISSUED COURT PROCEEDINGS AGAINST ME PERSONALLY VIA THE COUNTY COURT SYSTEM.
THE BILL OF SALE ALONG WITH ALL THE CORRESPONDENCE ARE ALL IN THE LTD COMPANY NAME
CAN THIS PERSON TO ME TO COURT PERSONALLY
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
No.
Unless there was a personal guarantee then they must sue the company. Therefore your defence is that there is no contract with you personally and that they are suing the wrong person/firm.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex

we have been issued with proposed allocation to the small claims track county court system i have advised the county court business centre and they are saying the claimant can still sue personally

The court staff are not legally qualified. You should apply to strike out the case.
Use form N244.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok i presume i can only use this form once this has been transfered to a county court

Yes. If you raised it in the defence that they are suing the wrong person I am surprised its got this far.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.