Unfortunately I need to go out shortly and will not be back until late.
I paid £3450 pounds for 72 m2 of slabs, therefore I feel that if the slabs are faulty I should get a compensation or FOC replacement. The person, who replied to me is a director of the company, keeps saying that the slabs are meeting the tolerances because he does not want to take responsibility. We were unable to use them because the discrepancies and faults were too obvious. I am not over fussing, there were more slabs, which did not look 1st quality for me but we manage to cut them, use them. However 9 of them are rejects. I am not sure what I can do in this situation, therefore I asked you for help.
Thank you for your email and assistance.
A couple more things: I understand that you suggest to post a letter rather than email it?
What shall we do with the faulty slabs, send them back (which will cost us money), keep them at the moment (but we cannot keep them for very long, we need to tidy the area outside the drive ), or to wait for reply from Paving Superstore first? It does not look like they are going to fetch them from us.
I asked for a quote how much does it cost to dispose them? Whatever we do is extra cost for us, which we did not expect to have.
The slabs are large and heavy so it is not a simple to move them around and it needs at least 2-3 people.
Thank you for your help.
Yes, it does. Thank you once again.