Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

Following on from my earlier question re false allegations

Following on from my earlier question re false allegations of damage to a vehicle .Where can I find an forensic expert (if there is such an expert) who can attend site and prepare a report from the location that the site of incident would have been invisible from the location of the witness , Witness is a friend of the alleged victim .The site in question is behind 2 trees and in darkness at night so invisible from the witnesses window). Is there a list of top criminal defence barristers orQC
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help with your question today. With regard to accident investigation you should consider using www.burgoynes.co.uk or www.tcri.co.uk. In terms of solicitors you can get a list from the Law Society but I suggest you consider www.stokoepartnership.com
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you I was represented by a barrister at the magistrates court unfortunately he lost all oomph possibly due to long journey he made to norwich. It costed me a vast sum. I would have done a better cross examination as a lay man as it was non existent which didn't help. I am looking for someone top in the industry as my career, future of my young family are at risk. I understand trial can't be moved to outside Norwich , but it would help my case immensely if it was possible. The area is farmer friendly and lagging behind the rights of people like me. Thank you for suggesting these websites , I will look at them. excellent

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Is there an outstanding trial?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Appeal to crown court against Magistrates ruling this week.My witnesses and character referencesX11 were not allowed as evidence as they were not in section 9 form i.e. the witness statements and references were not accompanied by a statement of truth.

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
You are not going to be able to get your experts and lawyers instructed in time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for pointing this out, perhaps I could instruct a new barrister under direct access and forget about the expert reports. (My defence and cross examination of witnesses was next to nothing during trial at Magistrates court)

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
If your need any further help in getting the case ready please do let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for your advice and support. excellent