13262538

I have a very simple consent order with regards ***** *****

I have a very simple consent order with regards ***** ***** divorce proceedings. I am looking for a lawyer to quickly go over the two page document to make sure its all good for me and i am not losing out on anything. I can email it over.
have you had any face to face advise on the details?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, How do i send you the consent order form? as this is the form i need you to review. My husband and i are divorcing amicably. He is keeping our two children and i shall be paying him £250 towards child maintenance for both children per month. We have two properties with family home (46 cordelia road where i live) being put on sale soon. I just want to make sure that i will get to keep the 100% proceed of the sale of the property once it is sold as this is what we agreed. I will also take my name off the other property (71 montpelier gardens) and it will soley be my ex's then.

Are you happy that this woudl be a fair division of the financial assets?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, yes i am happy with it. I just want to keep the 100% proceedings of the family home. I am happy to sign off the other property to him as long as he is legally bound not to take any share from the sale of family home. i do not wish to have anything else from him financially or otherwise.

The Order certainly allows you to receive all the proceeds of the sale of that property - but he only has to try and release you from the mortgage - if he cannot do so then you will have to remain on it
I hope this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details