12826847

Can I please have some information on subdividing land in a

Customer Question

Can I please have some information on subdividing land in a last will and testament? I am due to inherit a property from my late grandfather. The property was purchased by my grandfather in 1987 and stands within 1.26 acres of land. A number of stock control fence's were put in place on the land in my grandfather's life time. In my grandfather's will it states the boundary as being 'delinated on the ground and marked with a fence being the land running in a northernly direction from the fence' There is no mention of which fence, the land runs in northly direction from the orginal boundary fence and the stock control fences. I have recieved a letter from the solicester dealing with my grandfather's estate saying he uncertain of the boundary. My uncle is the benificary of the neighbouring property and he stand to inherit the land unless I can somehow prove my grandfather intended for it to stay with my property. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am happy to wait, Thank you

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm happy to wait, should we say another 21 days? Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola, had no updates could I please have a refund?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still waiting for refund