13262538

I am filling in a D80E form and would like some advice regarding

Customer Question

I am filling in a D80E form and would like some advice regarding a couple of questions.
Some background information:
Our civil partnership broke down in August 09, we agreed in early Sept 09 that we were not going to repair the relationship and although living in the same house we moved into separate rooms. My partner moved from the marital home on the 28th March 2010.
On the D80E form Q4 asks when we separated and Q5 asks when we came to the decision the relationship was at and end. I'm confused as to which date should go where.
Please could you help.
Thanks Chris
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Assuming you started the Petition after March this year then the easiest option is to answer March 2010 to both questions
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's great, I wasn't 100% sure. Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards

Chris

HI
You are most welcome I hope all goes well