12826847

We(me and husband) came as a visitor in 2009 June. In 2011

Customer Question

we(me and husband) came as a visitor in 2009 June. In 2011 Nov we applied for human right (flo).In 2012 January I give birth for a baby boy here, after that they rejected our application in 2013 again we send a reconsideration in application. now its been long time we didn't get any information from home office. at present we are safe or not? i am waiting for ur reply

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hai their.. i can wait for the answer . thanks for reply......

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HELLO nicola i still havnt received any answer from any professional, but just answer took £28 from my account .

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise for any confusion with JustAnswer's payment process. JustAnswer is a paid service, but Experts are only paid after a customer is satisfied with the answer that an Expert has given.
When asking a question on JustAnswer, a customer sets the amount that they are willing to pay for a satisfactory answer to their question. Either before the question is posted, or before the answer to a question is revealed, the customer must make a good faith deposit for the full amount that they are willing to pay for the satisfactory answer to their question. The deposit is fully refundable if the customer is not satisfied with any of the answers.
The Expert who answers a customer’s question is paid only after the customer leaves a positive rating on the question page. The Expert is paid using the customer’s good faith deposit, so an additional charge is not made to the customer unless the customer decides to leave a bonus for their Expert that exceeds the value of the credit already on the customer’s JustAnswer account.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi pls continue to check ...if any one can give answer it will be great help for us.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi their............ pls close my question and return my diposit. thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi.............pls close my question..............pls thanks