12826847

I would like to add that my Daughter demanded that I sell the

Customer Question

I would like to add that my Daughter demanded that I sell the house and give her money,which she considers her due inheritance, so she can buy herself a flat.How she would pay her bills is another question !
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You can ask follow up questions for free on your other post. You don't need to keep paying for new questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You had enough information from me I need an answer what to do next.Also what force I can legally use to get her out of my property.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You can ask these questions on your original post. There is no need to pay for new questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please send me answers to my email address:***@******.***. I have to leave computer now. Thank you

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I think the answers are emailed to you.
Please respond on your other question where you can ask these questions for free.