75100385

What if any is the remedy against a co-director and shareholder

Customer Question

What if any is the remedy against a co-director and shareholder of a company (not public) that has volunteered information to his co-directors and shareholders that has proven to be false ? With the intention of misleading his co-directors and shareholders concerning his own and his family's financial standing.This behaviour has had a detrimental effect on the other co-directors and shareholders in terms of raising and providing further capital for the company's business when the co -director that has misled his other co-directors and shareholders has used the monies he has raised to build a three bedroomed extension annexe to his family home and not for the purposes he had previously stated.I can provide a letter of correspondence that the co-directors intend to send to the offending director and shareholder which will provide a clearer picture of matters if necessary.
Before sending such a letter the other co-directors and shareholders thought we should take some legal advice in the first instance.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
I dont quite understand, how has it affected things? Does he have a Director agreement with the company?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Alex

Thank you for your reply.

I have just paid for extra help because you would like to talk about the problem over the telephone.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Alex

I am awaiting your phone call.

Best Regards

P.Foskett

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a contact number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My phone contact number id in the box below as requested.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Alex 01634-880188

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Alex

I am waiting for your phone call.

0044-01634-880188

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
ok