UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Can anyone translate in numbers what "numerous

Can anyone translate for me in numbers what "numerous PCN (fixed penalties)" means in the context of the Good Character chapter of the Naturalization Application? I am a EU citizen who meets all other requirements, but unfortunately have a few parking tickets and a speed one.
Generally, you should have no more than one FPN in the 12 months leading up to your application, see here
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/requirement_for_good_character_i
All the best
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your answer, it was very helpful.

Welcome and good luck.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You seem very connected to immigration issues although it's not listed on your specialities list. Would you take my case further?

I am afraid we cannot take cases on this site. You may search for an immigration solicitor through the law society website or through a search engine.
All the best