12826847

I had ninjunction served on me mid march this year freezing

Customer Question

i had ninjunction served on me mid march this year freezing my pension. I eventually had it overturned 3 months later and returned to the home i had shared with my partner. Two weeks ago i saw a letter from her legal team to her, that was dated october the previous year.
Question: is this legal,that it was six months from injunction issue to me being served and getting to know it existed
Laurence ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Just to check - the actual Injunction was dated six months prior to the service on you?
Was this not brought up in court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you for response Clare, for an unknown reason, 4hrs before hearing due, she and her legal team withdrew. I now believe her reason, was because she had not made a full disclosure of assests.

The first time both solicitor and myself knew of injunction was 17write to hers, requestion copy of any letters sent to meth March this yr, yet the letter i saw had definitley 23Oct 2014.

Rgds

Laurence

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate that that was the date in the letter - but what was the date on the documents served on you