12826847

If a lease management company don't send bills

If a lease management company don't send bills for maintenance fees, how many months arrears do I have to pay
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
The fact that they haven't sent you bills doesn't mean you are not liable to pay I'm afraid.
Obviously you cannot pay until you receive an invoice and that is reasonable but the fact they are not invoicing doesn't mean that you can avoid payment.
I'm not sure whether that is your question. It is difficult to tell from what you say.
Whichever neighbour has suggested this is wrong. Unless the contract you have with them specifies that they are time barred after 18 months they are not in law.
Sorry if that is bad news.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know I have to pay and am willing to pay, I just need to know where I stand as they don't invoice me. The last letter said the next bill will be less but as of yet not received anything yet
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
If there is something in the lease that places a limitation upon them then you could rely on that.
If they don't send you invoices and you don't know how much to pay then you can't pay them but put the money in a safe account as you will have to pay at some point unless they are so inefficient that they just forget to invoice at all.