75100385

I have a judgement against a company caused to my

I have a judgement against a company for damage caused to my car. They have not responded at any stage throughout the process in obtaining the judgement. I am considering making a "Request for Warrant of Control" as the next stage in recovering the £1500 that I have had to pay out to have my car repaired. My question is as to whether this is the best way to proceed against a company.
Many Thanks.
***** *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Personally I would transfer the case to the High Court for a cost of £60 and get High Court Bailiffs to go in. They are very good at extracting money.
You can even use a High Court Bailiff to transfer the case to the High Court for you. If you Google search High Court Enforcement you will see many Companies that offer this.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.