Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Visa leave to remain in UK

Customer Question

I have applied for a renew of my visa last January but it was refuse due to lack of supporting documents so i send a fresh 2nd application last April 10,2015 i dont know that it really takes to long before they can decide and approve it my problem is my daughter is getting married and i am the one who schedule the date these coming September 6,2015 but until now i did not recieved yet my visa is their any possibility that i can still recieve my visa 2 days before my daughters wedding so i can go back home to Phillipines to attend the special day? thanks you so much ,anyway i only apply for a domestic household visa for 1 year.I started working here in UK as a private household worker since August 17,2011 and renew my visa 3 times already with same employer since i enterUK. Do i need to send an urgent letter to let them know ineed my visa or just wait? thank you.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes i will wait for the answer i am really desperate to know what i need to do...i have only 1 week to go before my daughters wedding i'm still waiting for my visa to come thank you so much.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh maybe just close my question as of now i will just send a new question if i cannot recieve still my visa with in this month thank you so much for your time .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My new question is regarding my passport which is expiring soon.I am a Filipino passport holder, i just want to know if i am still allowed to travel go back home to my place of origin if my passport will expire soon for example 1 mo. or few days left before the expiry date because i'm planning to just renew my passport in Philippines instead of renewing here in UK.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. To answer your query concerning your Filipino passport, it will make no difference to your right to travel that you only have a short time left on your passport before it expires. Accordingly, even if there are only two days left before your passport expiry, it is safe to travel as the passport is still valid. Additionally, as a Filipino citizen, you do not need a visa to enter the Philippines. So the issue of having sufficient time left on your passport for any visa does not apply. So you may safely travel to the Philippines so long as your passport is not out of date.
Buachaill, Barrister
Experience: Barrister 17 years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you so much very satisfied of your answer... feel good already i can now schedule my holiday to Philippines with out any hassle.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can i have 1 more question free of charge,,,thank you It is all about my visa here in UK as i applied as a domestic helper in a private household. It was refused because my first enter here in UK is August 2011 a working visa as a domestic helper and i go back to Hongkong because my employer needs an operation there so i just renew my visa in Hongkong for 6 mos. only .after that Macrh 2013 and 2014 i renew my visa here for 1 year each visa and last February 2015 they refused my renewal of visa the reason is the rules was change April 2012 and my 2013 and 2014 renewal here is an error so, my question is my entry last August 17,2011 is not honored because i renew it for 6 mos in Hongkong.And i enter again here August 18,2012. anyway we just stay for 2 mos. only in Hongkong at that time. Thank you so much.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
You will see my offer for a new question.